Monday 6 April 2020

3D Character Design For 3D Print And Games











About:

i will do 3d model for 3d printer. using various 3d software . i will do very clean high quality model for 3d printer and i can give more detailed versions. provide me ur concept or sketch and discription and convert into a 3d. print ready stl files.

If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I’ll reply you ASAP

Reviews


:

I am amazed in his details and communication Definitely i will work with him again

:

Well done!

:

If you explain it... he'll do it!

:

Another awesome experience. Thanks!

:

amazing person to work with very professional I recommend to everyone ..made my idea come to life ..will be doing more work in the future 5star rating




No comments:

Post a Comment