Thursday 2 April 2020

Design 3D Models Rendering Drawings Stl Step Rapid Prototypes 2D Cad Dwg











About:



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER!



I am here to help you to develop your concepts/ Ideas into 3D models/ 2D Drawings & real world product.



Our Services

  • 3D models/ Rendering/ Concept Development/ Photo Realistic Rendering/ DWG
  • Prototypes (can be used for CNC Machining, Laser cutting, 3D Printing etc)
  • 2D Engineering Drawings
  • Fabrication Drawings
  • CAD models
  • STL or STEP  Files for 3D printing
  • Sheet metal Design and Drawings


Thank you for visit us! 



Reviews


:

This gig went above and beyond my expectations!! Markapo did a fantastic job. He was very professional and I will definitely be back for more gigs. I highly recommend this gig!

:

Amazing seller

:

markopo did a great job. exactly what I was looking for and at an excellent price.

:

Everything was excellent and i got what i asked perfectly. Thank you and i'll order from you again.

:

Just how I wanted!




No comments:

Post a Comment