Thursday 2 April 2020

Create 3D Model Of Any Object











About:



                            Fast delivery & excellent quality   

I'll model your product / object in 3D with high and accurate quality. Apply high quality textures and realistic materails to the objects. On the end I'll provide you with high resolution render images.


If you need the source file you should know that the format would be *.3ds*.obj, *.stl, *.dae or *.fbx.


Complex products will cost more, the price will be determined before ordering the gig, so please message me before ordering a gig!



Don't hesitate to order, just do it and let me do the rest for you. You won't be disappointed at all !





  • Please contact me before ordering!

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed !!!






Reviews


Seller's Response:

Used multiple times. My go to guy.

:

Worked with him several times! He is my go to for anything we do in 3D models.

:

As always, great service, highly recommend

:

Great work as always. Highly recommended

:

Great work, on time and thorough.




No comments:

Post a Comment