Saturday 11 April 2020

2D And 3D Drawing And Modeling On Autocad











About:

Hi,

Please contact me before placing an order

By profession, I am a Mechanical Engineer. I have a vast experience in Autocad 2D/3D drawing and 3D modeling. I have completed different projects on AutoCAD with a number of companies. I have nearly 4-years experience in AutoCAD. I am familiar with almost 95% of the AutoCAD commands. I can design any type of 2D/3D models or drawings on AutoCAD. I can create any kind of parts, products, assemblies. I provide the highest quality and maintain my excellence level.

Please note that cost varies with the complexity of the job, it might be different from the prices mentioned in the gigs.   

  • 3D Designing
  • 3D Modeling
  • 2D PDF Drawings
  • 3D PDF models
  • 3D Rendering
  • 3D Printing
  • Surface Modeling
  • 3D animation
  • 2D Modeling 
  • Product Design & Detailing
  • Plastic Enclosure 

  • 2D drawings
  • 3D drawings
  • Engineering Drawings
I will ensure 100% customer satisfaction with super fast delivery on-time delivery. 



You can contact me 24 x 7 if you have any query.  

Custom offers are available if you have some special requirements.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment