Saturday 11 April 2020

Design 2D Drawing And 3D Cad Model In Autocad And Solidworks











About:

Hi,

I'm an expert Mechanical and Design Engineer. I have experience with design 3d models and industrial products. I will provide you 2d drawings and 3d CAD models of mechanical design and automotive parts. I have completed many industrial projects and 3D printable products.

I can also provide you its CNC programming and G-Codes.



If you have something in mind which you like to make existing, you are at the right place to place an order. Feel free to ask any type of question.



Following are the services offered by me:

  • 3D modeling
  • 2d drawing
  • 3d animation
  • 3D Mechanical Designs
  • Industrial drawings and parts
  • 3d design products
  • 3d mechanical prototype
  • 2d to 3d
  • 3d STL printing
  • 3d product designing
  • enhanced mechanical drawings for manufacturing
 



You will be pleased to know that I'm providing: 



  • Creative Ideas
  • professional Designs 
  • 100% money back policy
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Quick Response




NOTE: Feel free to ask any questions before placing an order.



THANKS!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you so much for helping me with this. went through minimal modifications and delivered early everytime. very easy to work with and very understanding.

Seller's Response:

Pleasure to deal with very professional service.

Seller's Response:

Skilled, efficient. I highly recommend him

:

Thanks for your order. Hope to work you again Sir.

:

Excellent seller. Very talented. Will be using him on any future projects I have. A++




No comments:

Post a Comment