Friday 10 April 2020

Solidworks 3D Modeling And 2D Drawing











About:

I have a great proficiency in modeling and drawing on CAD applications for 3 years now. I will create any 3D model in SolidWorks for use in 3D printing, machining, or other hobbies, just for you.


You just send me the specifications for the 3D model ( some pictures, sketches, technical drawings + all dimensions).


I offer the following services:
  • Modelings
  • 2d and 3D Product design
  • 3D Animations
  • Detailing of drawings
  • 3D Printing
  • Files for laser cutting


I look forwards to meeting you. Pricing depends on the expertise required on the job,but i assure you on a perfect job.Thanks!!!


I will be using SOLIDWORKS 2017 for your design needs


PLEASE DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE AND DETAILS OF THE WORK WITH ME


Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment