Sunday 24 June 2018

I will model anything you have in mind

I will model anything you have in mind












About:

Would You Like To Have A 3D Model Of Your Sketch Or Product?

I will model anything from tech product to anything you have in mind, and I will put your Logo/Brand, on it, and will turn it to professional and eye-catching Printable images

What I need from you:-

Simply send me some reference images about your products, and your Logo/Brand!

What you get:-

A 3D image in a PNG formaDt with a transparent background! This enables you to place it on any background you wish.

Other styles available:-

Check out my portfolio and let me know which style you prefer. If you have a style that you like from somewhere else, kindly contact me prior to making the order.

Why Order from me?

  • 24 Hours Express Delivery
  • Quick Response, VIP Support and Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Money-Back Guaranteed

PLEAS NOTE: That product can vary from one another, the price of simple products it's not like a highly detailed Camera or Laptops...etc 

Not everything worth 5$ please contact before order.

Check out my gig extras to get the most from this offer!

Reviews


edgeinteractive:Absolutely amazing work and easy to work with :)

nikolaev1994:Outstanding experience as always, thanks a lot mate!

edgeinteractive:Absolutely amazing as always!

nikolaev1994:Thanks a lot mate!

edgeinteractive:Excellent work - as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment