Sunday 24 June 2018

I will create a 3d model with revit

I will create a 3d model with revit












About:

I can make a 3D model with Revit based on your plan and requierement such as:

- Creating 3D model of buildings
- Making all detail drawings.
- Offer all information of building and schedules.

Also we can make your idea come true by realizing your intention in mind:

- Creating detail 2D drawings.
- Creating High-Quality 3D model by Revit.
- Creating High-Quality renderings by Revit.

You can send your floorplans or hand drawn plans and I will make the model. I only will need to have some previous info before starting.

Please, contact me before for big projects. Let´s discuss about your projects before we start.

Reviews


julienlabrousse:very good job

leo_revit:many thanks

robertfishergt:Revision was not included.

leo_revit:difficult to work with

dannyhope72:Once Leo had all the information he worked well in achieving our goal. With a little more knowledge of UK residential properties I am sure he will do well as time progresses.


No comments:

Post a Comment