Sunday 24 June 2018

I will make stl, dxf , stp , igs and dwg files and designs

I will make stl, dxf , stp , igs and dwg files and designs












About:

PLEASE CONTACTING ME BEFORE ORDERING.
i'm a mechanical engineer and i have good experience in 2D drawing.and 3D modeling. i will do any work you need just leave me a message. 
REQ
1-pictures for the required
2-dimensions

Reviews


gvieirasilva1:Second job with him. He understood exactly what I needed. I would go again for sure.

engabdelrahman:I'm glad that i work with him again he is very clear in sketches it was very easy to work with him thank you

hyoseongahn:wow~~~~ It's awesome great work for me thank you

engabdelrahman:really enjoyed working with him

dash99:Another excellent gig - fast, firiendly and amazing quality work


No comments:

Post a Comment