Sunday 24 June 2018

I will do 3d modeling and design in solidworks

I will do 3d modeling and design in solidworks












About:

Hello everybody, 
My name is raed 
I'm a Mechanical Engineer.
I will draw 3D Model from 2D files or Images
I'll also design on other Softwares like Autodesk Inventor and  AutoCAD ( see my other gig) depending on the design type and requirements.

Delivery time depends on complexity of parts. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours. :) 


In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size, you should place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have 2D Drawings or Images of the Product
.

Reviews


cristivintu:Fast, easy to communicate, the project turned out exactly how I wanted. I really recommend this gig!!

raedbulbul:great comprehensive and easy to work with

pawel0750:Great Job. I recomended this seller

raedbulbul:Outstanding, very comprehensive !

ronakshah_monk:Great Experience . Will work soon


No comments:

Post a Comment