Sunday 24 June 2018

I will do 3d architecture model with revit

I will do 3d architecture model with revit












About:

I can make a 3D model with Revit based on your plan and requierement such as:

- Creating 3D model of buildings
- Making all detail drawings.
- Offer all information of building and schedules.

Also we can make your idea come true by realizing your intention in mind:

- Creating detail 2D drawings.
- Creating High-Quality 3D model by Revit.
- Creating High-Quality renderings by Revit.

You can send your floorplans or hand drawn plans and I will make the model. I only will need to have some previous info before starting.

Please, contact me before for big projects. Let´s discuss about your projects before we start.


Reviews


veronicajaszkow:Seller was very responsive, and her team did a pretty good job on what I had asked for. However the one downside is that after negotiating the due date the seller was 2 days late.

rfjohanna:good experience

dingerbell216:Great Product and Great Communication Through out

rfjohanna:many thanks

ronnyrock:Thank you for doing it quickly


No comments:

Post a Comment