Sunday 24 June 2018

I will perform design analysis and simulation in ansys

I will perform design analysis and simulation in ansys












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">If you're looking for the design simulation prior to production or you're stuck at some Finite Element Analysis assignment, You're at the right place.
I can design models and perform simulations on Ansys.
Contact me if you are looking for someone with expertise in multiple design and simulation softwares.

In case the part or simulation is complex, you should place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.

Delivery time depends on complexity of simulation. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours. 

I'll also write the report for the simulation but you've to buy extra Gigs for that.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have Drawings, Images or Design Assignment .



Note : First 10 Buyers will get extras free. Best offer on Fiverr.
- Fast Delivery for no extra charges
- 3 Design Revisions
- Multiple Result Plots
- Report
- Results

Reviews


tonyqqq:Outstanding Experience!

muaazahmadkhan:Thank You

tonyqqq:Outstanding Experience!

muaazahmadkhan:Thanks

aphresh:Awesome seller. Does the job quickly and replies quickly !


No comments:

Post a Comment