Monday 11 June 2018

I will design 2d and 3d gui for your game

I will design 2d and 3d gui for your game












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello,
I am an expert Designer 
My expertise are Photoshop,Illhustrator and Blender 3D
I have created Many GUIs for Games and Applications
i will Design Gaming GUI for 2D and 3D games 
which can be Used in unity or android apps

Reviews


jhowele123:He is very easy to work with.

syeda_hooriya:Outstanding Experience!

tjearlsapps:Fast Delivery, Awesome Looks, Different Sizes (as requested), and very good at communication.

syeda_hooriya:Outstanding Experience!

tjearlsapps:Very nice, communication is on point, fast delivery. Highly recommended to anyone looking for GUI stuff! Thank you. Will come back in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment