Monday 11 June 2018

I will create a 3d pose for your model in blender

I will create a 3d pose for your model in blender












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Provide me a rigged model and tell me what you want their pose to be. Please be as descriptive as possible.

If my pose is used, please credit me as Jéssica Carriço.




  • If your model is not rigged, I have a gig for rigging right here: https://www.fiverr.com/jesscc/make-a-simple-rig-in-blender-for-your-3d-model

Reviews


sociallights:Great seller!!!!

jesscc:Outstanding Experience!

sociallights:Seller was easy to work with.

sociallights:The pose was made exactly as I needed it and the seller was great to work with.

sociallights:The seller was easy to work with and provided me with a near perfect rendition of the pose I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment