Sunday 21 October 2018

I will make furniture drawing with technical specifications and 3d

I will make furniture drawing with technical specifications and 3d












About:

Basically I Design Furniture. Most Of the Knowledge I Gained from my Profession which Is About Custom Furniture Production. I will make You Custom Table Design According to all Your Requirements.

About This Gig.

I will make you project file for your Custom Table Design with all the Detailed Measurements.

On This Gig You Will Get

  1. 3d Design In Sketchup .
  2. If 2d Image is required I will make it in AutoCAD
  3. Highly Detailed 3d image files for Labors who will make it.
  4. Detailing of Material And Production Cost
  5. full working plan in a word file.
  6. after sells support if any changes or detailing are missing in future .

Before You Order .

  1. please let me have the correct measurements of the site you want to make a design.
  2. please let me have some reference images of the furniture you want to make.
  3. please let me have some images of that site for making sure about the color reference and over all view .

After you Order.
please keep contacting me after you Order. Because for making it in a highly detailed as you expect to be and the color corrections I need All of your opinion and detailed corrections.

Reviews


rhondastrojinc:Seller was responsive and technically did a very nice job.

saihanul:It was a pleasure to work with you .

rhondastrojinc:Seller was responsive and technically did a very nice job.

saihanul:It was a pleasure to work with you .

:


No comments:

Post a Comment