Sunday 21 October 2018

I will create professional 3d model

I will create professional 3d model












About:

3D models of your projects, Using Skecthup  and Lumion 8 software

Features ( you can customize )

❅ High resolution 
❅ Source file
❅ Render by Lumion software
❅ 3D model by Sketchup
❅ Images 
❅ Videos 
❅ Fast delivery
❅ Commercially use

Thank you

Portfolios
https://architecture3dmodel.blogspot.com/

Please contact me by messaging before ordering a gig
Thank you very much! 

Reviews


rexnetwork1:This seller and Fiverr agent didn't represent this organization in the good light. I ordered service from ransa01, I paid for the service that I never get a chance to see. After so many attempt to see the work I ordered. And yet, there's still no answer and he has my money. I need an apology and a full refund of my money for the incomplete work.

id_garden:Great, thanks

id_garden:Great, thanks again

id_garden:Great, thanks again

ransa01:Gentlement !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment