Thursday 4 October 2018

I will create slow motion music video

I will create slow motion music video












About:

I will create beautiful black and white music video using some stunning slow motion footage.
This is a Premium Offer in only $15.

This video will be made using some footage that labeled
"
Free for commercial use 
No attribution required"

Your music video will be delivered in HD 720p MP4 format, ready to upload to YouTube, Vimeo and your social media sites.

This video will be completely yours and 100% royalty free.

Question?
Knock me anytime!

NOTE: The footages may be used by some other party. But don't worry our video will look different in slow motion and black and white filter.

Reviews


nicolaskalms:Thanks. Great Job

artbrush:Thanks a million, I appreciate your feedback!

reglissejewelry:very good job!

artbrush:Thanks you so much !\r\nLoved working with.

wensmusic:Amazing to work with! The footage was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes! 5star


No comments:

Post a Comment