Thursday 4 October 2018

I will make any 3d model in autodesk maya 3d

I will make any 3d model in autodesk maya 3d












About:

Howdy! My name is Bakhtnasar and I am a 3d modeler,animator, texture artist, lighing artist & renderer from Pakistan,i have worked alot in autodesk maya 3d & also I have worked for a few autonomous diversion designers and have done numerous models for engineering and curve viz studios. Also, I would be glad to work with you as well! 
 

It would be ideal if you reach me before making the request so I can change it to your exact needs and convey a fantastic model! 

I anticipate work with you!

Reviews


mudloop:Perfect. The result met our expectations.

bakhtnasar:thanks

wyndelllakawyn:This seller has perfect communication skills and a quick turn around time. The services offered in the gig match the description exactly. I highly recommend this artist for any gig you need done professionally. I'll be buying more gig's from this seller in the future.

bakhtnasar:thanks

sidrasheikh:fast delivery... excellent work


No comments:

Post a Comment