Thursday 4 October 2018

I will 3d print your model

I will 3d print your model












About:

For just $5 I will print and deliver your stl model to you. 
Models will be printed in PLA
The basic offer is for up to 5 grams of filament. Anything over will need a custom offer so please feel free to inbox me.
Maximum bed size is 120mm x 120mm x 120mm. 
Up to but not exceeding 100 microns in detail.

Send me your stl files and I will print your design.


Thanks,
John M.

Reviews


sroll74:Very nice, easy to work with

drobin125:John was great to work with and I will definitely send him more projects.

jnettrecker:Excellent to work with! Will definitely do business with again!!!! DO NOT Hesitate to use this sellers 3D Printing gig's! He is awesome!

sroll74:Very nice, easy to work with

drobin125:John was great to work with and I will definitely send him more projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment