Wednesday 3 October 2018

I will do a 3d annimation of your logo

I will do a 3d annimation of your logo












About:

I will come up with professional logo designs of varying styles.
Both 2D and 3D logos are catered for plus animations. 
All you have to do is contact me and we can agree on the particulars you want included or featured. 
please make sure you contact me before buying my gigs.
all file formats will be provided on your request for NO extra cost except for vector files.

Reviews


schildnederland:Knows what he's doing, and is so very affordable! Great!

roughcoin:Great seller and excellent customer relationship. I am so grateful for your service, time and talent. I look forward to working more projects with you in the nearest future.

bengats:Best buyer I have worked with so far. Patient and Understanding.

rencarn8:Outstanding Experience!

bengats:Great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment