Thursday 20 February 2020

Architectural Plans In 2D And 3D Using Vectorworks











About:

I have a degree in Architecture by profession. I have been practicing for 15 years, I will be happy to give you the best and I always want your satisfaction. 

My knowledge is in housing design, multi-family buildings in the industry, using vectorworks software in 2D and 3D and Autocad in 2D only.

The jobs I can do:

  • Plants Elevations Cuts in 2d simple or in detail.
  • 2D and 3D floor plans.
  • 3D models

If you are interested, I would like to discuss the details first and agree to exactly what to expect before starting my work. And do not hesitate to ask me if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance, 

Arquitec marcelo alcocer



Reviews


:

Good work & fast delivery.

:

good work

:

Great work. Will hire again.

:

Great work

:

The best all the time




No comments:

Post a Comment