Thursday 6 February 2020

Create 3D Design From 2D Cad Drawing Or Hand Sketch











About:

Respected sir/ mam.

      I am expert in designing modeling in CRE0 2.0, CREO 3.0, CREO 4.0 and CATIA V5. I am mechanical engineer and I have 4 year experience in design field. 

      this gig is special for convert to 2D to 3D Model and 3D to 2D model. just want you that like i will created.

      Do you have an idea that you would like to convert to a CAD design or 3D model?

Just provide me a hand drawing or a sketch of your idea and will convert it into a 3D model. 

If you have specifications add that to for easier design.

     sir/ mam i am new member so please give me one opportunity to show my skill, please trust me.

 

thank you so much.



                                                                                                              your faithfully

                                                                                                           DesignModel4u 

                                                                                                          

                                                                                              



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment