Thursday 6 February 2020

3D Cad Models,3D Modeling,Mechanical,Product Design











About:

My name is Mubashar Mahmood. I expert in 3D Modeling,Autocad Drawings,Product Design and 3D Rendering I have strong hold on Autocad,Solid Works,Sketchup,Graphic Desigining, Logo Desigining.
 
 If you have any work Please contact me I will never Disappointed you.
 


Have an idea or thinking, let me help you to make it visible. Just send me your ideas, sketch/drawing, instruction. I will make it real. You will get 3D visible design and high quality rendered image/picture/photos/PDF within a short time. I am always here to make your dream/ideas true. 
I will do any product, object designing / modeling idea and mechanical engineering project idea into solidworks designing, modeling and rendering also generate 2d autocad, pdf drawing for manufacturing or 3d printing.



My Gig Services That I can Provide you



3D printable models

CAD models

CAD drawings

3D Modeling

3D Renderings

3d animation

3D Printing Models

Autocad drawings

2d drawings

Product Packaging Design

Product Label Design

solidworks projects

Injection molding products

IGES/step for manufacturing

Mechanical designs

Engineering models

solidworks models

solidworks drawings



I am available 24/7



Thanks




Reviews


:

Things have been unclear at the beginning, but ofc its all over the internet which makes in complicated. After explaining again my expetations he made all the changes in a perfect way.

:

professional

:

excellent !!!! i recommened a hundred percent. did everything as i asked and never was mean about it.

:

Excellent job. Very skilled, patient and professional work. Highly recommend.

:

Great work. rjmubashir is best seller on fiverr highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment