Sunday 16 February 2020

Create 3D Voxel Art For Your Game











About:

Get your game objects ready for just $5!



Hello,

I will create 3D objects, like characters, decorations, scenes, and backgrounds, for your game with MagicaVoxel. I can also render each object depending on the way you prefer.



file type: png / obj / ply / mc / xraw / slab / qb / vox / iso / 2d



Feel free to discuss with me before you place the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

another good job of kate

:

Clear and quick communication, excellent product!

:

Prompt turnaround on this project.

:

Very fast and beautiful work!!

:

This work continues to amaze and astound me. It is very rare to find artists who are so consistent with their work, are excellent communicators, and charge reasonable prices. I will absolutely recommend this work to any buyers looking for high quality voxel art.




No comments:

Post a Comment