Tuesday 18 February 2020

Make Architecture Design, 2D And 3D, Drawing











About:

Hello,

My name is Victorija and I am an architect and interior designer, always open for new challenges and very eager to present my architecture skills, ideas and visualizations.

I'm focused on helping you in whether in the area of interior and exterior architecture, 2D and 3D architecture design. 

You just need to express your wishes and demands,your ideas or concepts, and I will certainly do my best to provide you with the best solution. So if you let me, I can prove myself by talking with you and sharing you my point of view.



My proficiency:



  • Architectural drawings
  • 2D Floor Plan (detailed, with furniture, construction ...)
  • Sections, Basics, Facades
  • 3D realistic modeling
  • Interior design
  • Exterior design

I use: AutoCad, ArchiCad, Lumion, Artlantis, Photoshop, Sketchup, Ilustrator.



My mission is to combine creativity and design knowledge with a client’s vision for a quality final product, make spaces give you the energy for life work and good feeling every day. 

***********PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU MAKE ORDER**********



Best regards,

Victoria Mitevska

Reviews


:

Wow amazing

:

Everything was fine

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment