Sunday 16 February 2020

Provide 3D Models And Product Design With 2D Drawing











About:



I am mechanical engineering design and drafter I have more than six years experience in the field of plastic injection mould, 3D models.
Software that I use is solidwork, auto cad, Photoshop, Adobe illustrator.
I am very good Reverse Engineering ( 3D scan data to finish model)
I can help you create 3D cad drawings for prototype models, design 3D product for injection mould, mechanical drawings 2d drawing, solid model plastic components, sheet metal components, 3d product assembly.
I can convert files from STL ,STEP sketcup to solidwork editable files and can convert files from solidwork file to be step, iges, para solid, stl DXF, jpeg etc.
I am lead in designing department of my company. I have good knowledge about mould, cold runner mould, Hot Runner mould two plate mould, three plates mould.
I am always ready to help you. I am offering all these services at very reasonable rates. My work quality as well as schedule adherence. Design is my passion.
I create PDF 3D file, MS Word
Please Contact me Before place order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment