Monday 17 February 2020

Create Any 3D Model, Detail Drawings And Renderings Of Products











About:

  • Providing designs and models for sheet metal/welded assembly design; injection molding part design; fitting design; pneumatic controls; and plastic fabrication design.
  • 3D models will be made in Solidworks.
  •  AUTOCAD drawings will be provided on request.
  • 3D models will be provided in IGES, STEP, STL,etc.

  • Concept building, ergonomics and manufacturability will be considered for all designs.

Reviews


:

Seller is great!

:

As always. Great work and great to work with.

:

All my questions were answered, all my wishes fulfilled. I got exactly what I want and I got it REALLY fast. Would use this person's services again, no doubt.

:

Wow! Great work!! fast delivery and very responsive, Thanks so much!!

:

easy to work with it. Recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment