Tuesday 11 February 2020

Create Amazing 3D Face Or Body Model For You











About:

Hi there, I will create a FACE or BODY model for you which can be used for 3d printing, gaming or animation. I have over 6 years of experience in character designing, texturing and 3d printing work so you can remain sure that you will get the best quality of art with no compromises.



Anything you want to discuss feel free to contact me and I am looking forward to working with you. Cheers !



- Deepak Joshi

Reviews


Seller's Response:

To make augmented reality - virtual reality

Seller's Response:

nice person to work with.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir.

Seller's Response:

Very good feedback and willingness to work with the client.

:

Glad you liked my services, sir.




No comments:

Post a Comment