Tuesday 11 February 2020

Architectural Drawings And 3D Modeling With Render











About:

About me:



Hi, My name is Nilufa Yesmin.If you are looking for detailed and realistic 
Architectural visualization.I am here to help you.


About this Gig:



-The drawings will

➨ site plan,

➨ all floor plans, 

➨ roof plan,

➨ elevation,

➨ section,
➨ detailed drawings,

➨ furniture lay-out,

➨ window and door schedule.

➨ 3D Model in Exterior or Interior



-Can start up your drawing from any source. you have picture or document even your free
hand sketch is welcome.
-Drawings would be meet uo to approval standards for your local area and your builder would 
be able to bid the project using the drawings.
-I will provide original .dwg files and any format in any paper size.



Please contact me before placing the order.Before start my work I would like to discuss.
Feel free to ask me if you have any question.



Thank you very much.
Nilufa Yesmin

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment