Tuesday 4 February 2020

3D And 2D Designing Using Solidworks 3D Cad











About:

Note: Please do not place your order without discussing the project in my Inbox. Thanks

 *Rates can be varied depends upon the job

 I am a Mechanical Engineer with more than three years of experience in designing and development. I can do any type of 3d designing, 3d modeling, assembling of components, technical drawings preparation. I ensure you the highest quality of work that will satisfy you. I provide the following services:

  • 3d designing
  • 3d modeling
  • Assembling
  • 3d rendering
  • Exploded views
  • 3d animations
  • 2d drawings
  • Pdf drawings
  • Pdf 3d design and model
  • Detail drawings
  • IGES/STEP file CNC machining
  • Product designing and development 

I use Solidworks, Solidedge, PTC creo, AnsysPDL,  AutoCAD for my 3d designing/modeling, Keyshot and Solidworks render tool for rendering.

 Feel free to contact 24/7 Hours Service.

 Thanks and Regards,

Engr. M. Umer Afzal

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment