Tuesday 4 February 2020

Create 3D Model And 2D Drawing Using Solidworks And Autocad











About:

I have almost more than 4 years experience in 3D modelling and 2D drawing. I can create any 3D model in SolidWorks and AutoCAD as your details.



You can see my project works here-

https://goo.gl/LMZ2jN



I will design machines or parts, logos, toys and anything you need. You send your details about 3D model or 2D drawing using Some Picture, Sketches, Technical drawing.



If you want to add dimensions please send correct dimensions clearly with above things and If you want some modifications I will provide it.



Your satisfaction is my first priority.



NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to communicate, polite and hard working. Seems honest and fair. Does a great job all around. I found my goto person :)

Seller's Response:

The designer made the experience outstanding! He made the revisionins in a timely manner, was very professional and kept his word.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!! Great experience with this buyer! Hope to work again in future!

Seller's Response:

I will order this gig again.

:

Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment