Saturday 8 February 2020

Create 2D Drawings,Photorealistic 3D Models And Rendering











About:

Hi Dear!

*You are welcome to my gig* 

Are you here on Fiverr and you’re looking for someone to a nice photorealistic rendering , design or draw your 2d architecture project .., then you are in the right place !! 



-I'm a professional  architect. I was trained in graphics,concepts and both primitive and modern  architecture. 
-I can design apartments, villas, restaurants, shops, cafes, bars, LANDSCAPE ...-I will create 3D models and rendering ( 3d picture , Animation & panorama 360 ) from your 2D files.- It will be created fastest.

-  Giving the highest quality.

- All architectural projects such as houses, companies, offices and much more ... Everything will be the environment I work in autocad ,3ds max , sketchup, archicad, cinema 4d, revit ,photoshop.


It would be a great experience working with you.



Please send a message to my inbox if you want a best service :)



* Please contact me before sending the offer to get the most accurate order !

Thanks for your time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

tolvic was amazing! they helped me design exactly what I was looking for. She even changed a few things that I asked her to without hesitation. She is very responsive and responds quickly to any questions or concerns you may have. Really amazing customer service and design skills were amazing! Will work with them again in the future. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience.Thanks

Seller's Response:

A+, Will use again

:

Great experience!! Thanks

:

A+ Happy with the work




No comments:

Post a Comment