Monday 17 February 2020

Any 2D And 3D Model You Need In Solidwork











About:

PLEASE DO CONTACT BEFORE PLACE IN ORDER



I am a 2D AND 3D designer. I can design any kind of parts, products, assemblies. I provide the highest quality and maintain my excellence level. I do 3D modeling and realistic rending. as well Following are the services I provide



  • 3D Designing
  • 3D Modeling
  • 2D PDF Drawings
  • 3D PDF models
  • 3D Rendering
  • 3D Printing
  • 3D animation
  • 3D Modeling (Industrial Design and 3D)
  • Product Design & Detailing
  • Plastic Enclosure 

  • Renderings
  • Engineering Drawings
  • Product Development
  • 2D Drawings
  • Patent Drawings
  • STL for 3D printing
  • STEP
  • IGES


I use Solid works, Auto -cad, ZW cad and Sketchup for all my work and I do realistic rendering in a key shot. 


Reviews


:

Hiren did the work as agreed. I recommend it.

:

Always very good and fast delivery. Seller is very good

:

awesome work

:

It took a bit of time. But with patience and communication we got there in the end. Thank you again!!

:

Very flexible!!




No comments:

Post a Comment