Tuesday 18 February 2020

Make 3D Printable Model And Renderings Of Your Product











About:

         ★ Customer Satisfaction is my First Priority 



About Me:

  • I am a Mechanical Engineer and a Product Designer/Developer with almost 3 years of experience in designing Parts according to ISO, DIN and ANSI standards.
  • I can design from most simple parts to very complex assemblies as per your requirements


My Services:

 ✓ 3D Models for 3D printing

 ✓ High-quality Renderings

 ✓ Professional 2D Technical Drawings



Just provide the rough sketches or 2D drawings of your product along with dimensions.



In the case of a complex part, you may have to place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.



Please contact me before order...!



Gig Extra:
  • CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and Flow Simulations.
  • Finite Element Analysis (FEA)


Feel free to ask anything..!



I Look forward to working with you.

- Muhammad Moin Irfan (CADprofessional)

Reviews


:

Very pleased with the results. Will do more business with seller for sure.

:

I keep returning to Moin for more because his work is just so good.

:

Always excellent - just look how many orders I have placed with Moin. That says it all.

:

I've been working with Moin for some time now - and there's a reason for that! He always takes care to understand what I need, even when I find it hard to explain. He is brilliant at forming workable pictures from my ideas. Very highly recommended.

:

Thank you very much, he is really great.




No comments:

Post a Comment