Thursday 20 February 2020

3D Model And Render Of You In 24Hr











About:

I am a Professional 3D designer, i do 3D modeling and realistic rending as well. I can create any kind of product modeling, assemblies, fixtures, enclosures, bottles, instruments, cases, prototypes, technical drawings and many more. I provide the highest quality and maintain my excellence level. I am the best at what i do.



I use Blender, Zbrush for organic modeling. Substance painter, Keyshot, Blender for texture and rendering. In short i am a complete package for all your 3D work.



Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 x 7



 **** 100% SATISFACTION or Money Back GUARANTEE ****

Reviews


:

Rhoni is very talented and delivers amazing work

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Wonderful work, very talented. Couldn´t be better

:

Wonderful work!

:

This seller was really responsive and great at communicating, the design was more than I even hoped for and it was done faster than I planned. Extremely talented artist, couldn't be any happier with the outcome!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment