Thursday 20 February 2020

Make 3D Models In Solidworks From Your 2D Drawings, Sketches, Images











About:

PLEASE, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER, BEFORE DISCUSSING AN ORDER AND FINALIZING THE PRICE

I have a good experience in 3D design in accordance with ISO and ANSI standards. I can make a 3D model of your graphics or photographs of any mechanical or architectural objects , but I can not make 3D - models of characters , people, animals . Depending on the complexity of the model I need 1-5 days to complete the job . I guarantee the confidentiality of trade secrets and technical information . With my concert : 100 % satisfaction guaranteed.




Reviews


:

He is the best

:

great to work with

:

great work!!

:

Excellent work.

:

Very easy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment