Wednesday 25 March 2020

Convert Your Logo To 3D Printing File











About:

I can do any design for logo which can be 3d printed and do rendering for it I can provide stl and dxf  for printing and cutting with laser

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely stellar service. Worked very well with the review process and created a spectacular final product.

Seller's Response:

thank you for working with me.

Seller's Response:

Serious work! Thank you! Enginehh he is really processionnal and patient aswell, we will be working with him again for sure.

Seller's Response:

thank you for working with me. you have good experience and good communication skills and know what you need perfectly. I hope you will come again for more orders. thank you

Seller's Response:

Pleasure to do business with. Very fast Communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment