Tuesday 10 March 2020

Make 3D Models Design, 2D Drawing In Autocad And Parametric











About:

Hello,

I am a Mechanical Engineer , I Work here as a 3D modeler and Product Designer, I work on many software like Solidworks, AutoCAD, PTC Creo, Inventor, and CATIA V5, I will offer you the best quality for low cost and I have many projects that I have made before in this area you can take a look on my profile.

Have You Looked for Awesome 3D Modeling Design?

my skills are: -

AutoCAD (2D Drafting), Solidworks, CATIA V5, PTC Creo, Autodesk Inventor, 3D Rendering, 3D Modelling

We are working on Client requirements like Product Modeling of Mechanical Design. Model analysis on Ansys 

OUR SERVICE TYPE

3D Modeling, Autocad Drawings, Product Design, Product Model, 3d Printing, CNC.

Modeling, Rendering, Designing , Drawing, Manufacturing, 3D Printing, Automotive.

We provide the file in Various formate like: 

DWG

SLDPRT

SLDASM

SLDDRW

PDF

JPG

STL

OBJ

3DS

SKP etc.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment