Thursday 5 March 2020

3D Models Product Design











About:

Hello I'm Tushar, I'm a professional 3D artist/character artist from India with 4 years of experience in the industry. I have worked with various clients such as game developers like shark Studios, lakstya developers, designers, I am very passionate of what I do, I love making characters, game assets and sculptures.



Customer satisfaction is important, that's why you can expect the highest quality models from me. I am very particular in details, quality and speed. I will help you make your ideas come to life with Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop, Substance painter, and 3Ds Max & Maya as my tools.



What I deliver:



I will give you the model, all the maps you need, render and the source files. 



Please do message me before ordering so we can discuss more about the prices and delivery time for the order.





Thank you!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment