Saturday 14 March 2020











About:

Express product design:



I take your brief and decipher it through numerous ideation sketches. This brainstorming explores innovation in form and style, and creates the perfect opportunity for you to guide me before I proceed with a presentation sketch.



Talk to me about exploded technical views or super seductive digital sketches, we will find the best way to communicate and sell your idea.



I can set you in the right direction for prototyping and production through my connections in China.



New option:  Lets start off live on Skype where I sketch your instructions on the fly, the professional industrial design experience.

Reviews


:

This is by far the best Fiverr gig that I ever ordered. Coenraad was very professional and delivered amazing results esult. I would use him again!

:

amazing as always

:

Awesome work, as always! Very talented, and eager to reach exactly what I am looking for.

:

I needed concept sketches for a possible new product. Coen helped me with exactly what I needed.

:

Fast, clever, great!




No comments:

Post a Comment