Monday 9 March 2020

Make 3D Print Design











About:

Hi



I've been working as a 3D CAD(Mechanical) designer for over 5 years.


In this gig I will:


- Generate and send you 3D printable file (output file format: STL)



- Do a rendering in High Resolution and with transparent background (if you will choose the extra).



- 3D model in 3DS max, Autodesk Maya( output file format : STL, 3DS, OBJ, SKP,DAE)



You can provide me  a sketch, a photo, a drawing or even a desсription of your idea. I will make your model ready for printing base upon that.





Please, CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THIS GIG with detailed description of your Design as the price will depend on the complexity of the project.



Best Regards

Krish_Design

Reviews


:

excellent work - fast delivery - A+ communication

:

I had a good experience. A little back and forth and miscommunication. There was confusion on some parts. Overall, it was a good experience.

:

I originally thought my design was very simple and I wouldn't need many revisions, however, I quickly realized that what I envisioned was much more complex. Luckily, I was given many many revisions and small changes to the original design. Krish was patient and extremely helpful in making my vision come to life. I am already going to start another order. Highly recommend.

:

Will use again!

:

Very good seller! Delivered exactly what I wanted in a very short amount of time. Totally satisfied!




No comments:

Post a Comment