Wednesday 4 March 2020

Convert Your Logo Into 3D Cad Model











About:

I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 3 years experience in  Mechanical Design, CAD and Simulation Software (Solidworks, Fusion360 and ANSYS), Product Development, and Manufacturing processes. 



SOLIDWORKS or any CAD software is a conceptual design tool that allows us to quickly generate multiple industrial parts or assemblies. It offers unique tools for rapid creation and modification using original or imported geometry.



My Services:



  • 3D LOGOs
  • 3D Printing
  • Product designing
  • CAD drawing
  • 3D CAD Modeling
  • Manufacturing advises
  • Acceleration and Velocity Analysis
  • Stress Analysis
  • Fluid Simulation
  • Rendering 



I Prefer Messaging and Discussing what you need better than Packages.



Thank You,

Eng. Tarek ElGendy

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wanted to take my plan 2D logo and make it "pop". Tarek was able to do that and more, he also went the extra mile and took care of my thoughts on the final product. Wonderful job. Will absolutely recommend and repeat business. Great communication as well! I asked questions, he responded promptly even with our time differences. Great job

:

Nicely done.

:

The best guy I have worked with in some time

:

Great work my friend I will send you some more soon

:

Great Job. Quick response




No comments:

Post a Comment