Wednesday 4 March 2020

Be Your Artist For 3D Modeling, Texturing And Rendering











About:

Hello,



My name is Usama Nawaz and I am a freelance 3D CG artist.I am expert in the 3D modeling of the object, props, environment & 3D rendering for these in high quality i.e, 1920*1080. 



My services include
  (Modeling, Texturing, Rendering):

- 3D City props

- Interior and Exterior(Low poly buildings, Environment etc for games)

- Garden Props

- Product Design and rendering

- 3D logo





These 3D low poly assets are perfect to be used in different games and animations. I can provide you the files in different formats e.g, .FBX, .GLTF, .OBJ etc so that it is easier for you to import them in your desired application. 



I can work on your ideas and your concept arts to produce a final 3D model which can be tweaked according to your description until a final 3D model of your choice is ready to be delivered to you using 3ds max or blender. 



Most important aspect of my work is to ensure the quality, customer satisfaction and timely delivery.



Best Regards,

Usama Nawaz



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent designer. He did my task in less than required time and did an amazing job. I would definitely recommend this guy.

:

Thanks for your feedback. Client's satisfaction is my main goal. Hope to listen from you again.

:

This seller was *super* responsive, and was willing to revise to meet my specifications. I was VERY pleased with the final result!

:

Usama went above and beyond with my order. The requested changes were finished extremely quickly and were of the highest quality.

:

Great designer. Worked with me extensively throughout the process.




No comments:

Post a Comment