Tuesday 10 March 2020

Convert Sketch Drawing Into 2D Or 3D Technical Drawing Or Instruction Manual











About:

Hi, I'm a mechanical engineer with 2 years of experience in solidworks modeling and drawing.



What I can support you:



- I will do 3D mechanical concept modeling and drawing.

- I will do 3D modeling for 3D printing and prototyping.

- I will convert your sketch drawing into 2D technical drawing for manufacturing. 

- I will render your product into high resolution photorealistic image using keyshot.



Modeling, Designing, Drawing & rendering.



*******Before placing any order first message me & tell me about the project to avoid Cancellations******



  • Deliver on time.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • 100% customer satisfaction.
  • Source files. 

Reviews


:

it is great working with him as he always delivers

:

he is responsive to enquiries

:

he is efficient and fast

:

Very helpful und friendly seller. Recommended!

:

It is easy to communicate with him and he will deliver what is instructed




No comments:

Post a Comment