Friday 6 March 2020

Make An Amazing HD Kindle, Product Box Or Book Ecover In 3D











About:

What's up all.  I will create you ecovers for any of the following: Kindle Books, Product Boxes, Product Books(hard cover, soft cover, magazine), business cards,  cd covers, dvd covers,...You name it for  5 dollars! I'm a graphic designer who looks forward to working with you.  I will provide up to 3 revisions.  With your final product, you will end up with a flat cover, 3d cover and PDF version of the cover.  You can have the cover in 3-4 days but i'm good about getting it done within a few hours.  I have other offers with this gig so be sure to check them out!   The basic  gig does not come with any graphics, but a sharp looking cover.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second time working with him and my experience was amazing once again. Timing is so fast and on point. Super affordable. Thanks again

Seller's Response:

Worked great. Thanks

Seller's Response:

D'Shawn was good to work with. He didn't understand my brief initially and the initial draft wasn't good as a result. This could have been my fault in not making things clear. However, the final product was excellent and we'll be proud to put it on our client's site.

:

Was great to work with and gave me a better understanding of what he needed after first draft and I was able to complete the project effortlessly thereafter. Would work with him again!

:

Once again, a great job! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment