Wednesday 4 March 2020

For You 2D Drawings And 3D Models For Cnc Machines Or 3D Printers











About:

I have always had an interest in creating a variety of things. Mechanics, movement and the process of creation are my passion. I can help you build your own prototype by doing 3D models, assembling, preparing for 3D printing, and more.

Reviews


:

very satisfied as always

:

For all of you who are looking for 3d drawing for in Metal, Aluminium, iron, plastic or wood, look no further, this seller can make you the engineering and 3d drawing including all files for LASER CUT CNC or plastic mold, and even wood products suck furniture and even cardboard box. he is super professional and very communitive.

:

This guy is superb! Forward thinking and asking the right questions. Will definitely order again.

:

my third order, and i keep saying this seller is one of the best. good sellers/suppliers like this seller are a pleasure to work with

:

my second order from this seller. everything was good as my first order, very professional, give attention to details, and attention to the buyer. thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment