Tuesday 24 March 2020

Create Detailed 3D Models In 3Ds Max











About:

i can Create 3D models and title animations transitions.



Softwares i use :



1. Adobe Premiere Elements

2. Adobe After Effects

3. Adobe Photoshop

4. 3ds Max

5. Zbrush







Reviews


:

Black Hat is incredible and detail oriented, and committed to making sure work is delivered, quickly, correctly. This is my 2nd order from him and I will order from again! Thank you sir!

:

Hey everyone - Harry is simply said - AMAZING!! I never 3d modeled before and I asked him for help. He replied back to me in such a professional and informative manner within 30 minutes. Then he spent time to coach me over skype for about 1 hour, for such a fair fee. I learned everything I needed for my simple project, and I'll keep him in mind!

:

Very nice! Highly recommended :)

:

Great communication

:

Great seller Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment