Thursday 5 March 2020

3D And 2D Designing











About:

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE YOUR ORDER BEFORE CONSULTING WITH ME ABOUT YOUR WORK IN INBOX.



I am a professional Mechanical Design Engineer with more than 3 years of experience using Design, Analysis software for product developments. I can do any type of 3d designing, 3d modeling, assembling of components, technical drawings preparation. I ensure you the highest quality of work that will satisfy you. I provide the following services:



  • 3d designing
  • 3d modeling
  • Assembling
  • 3d rendering
  • Exploded views
  • 3d animations
  • 2d drawings
  • Pdf drawings
  • Pdf 3d design and model
  • Detail drawings
  • IGES/STEP file CNC machining
  • Product designing and development


VARIATION IN RATES MAY OCCUR DUE TO COMPLEXITY OF WORK

I use Solidworks, Solidedge, PTC creo, PV-elite, AnsysPDL,  AutoCAD for my 3D, 2D designing/modeling, Keyshot and Solidworks render tool for rendering.

 Feel free to contact 24/7 Hours Service.

 Thanks and Regards,

Engr. M. Umer Afzal



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment