Thursday 5 March 2020

Make 2D And 3D Cad Drawings Of Mechanical Objects In Solidworks Autocad











About:

Hi Fiverr!



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER



I'm a Mechanical Engineer years of experience in Engineering Design, Solidworks AutoCAD, Catia and CREO Professional Engineer. Product Development is my passion and I am a good innovator and an expert in manufacturing processes.



And I will draw, shafts, piping drawings etc

I will draw your 3D Solidworks Drawing from a 2D drawing. Structures, machines, conveyors can be the best examples of my work.

In case the part or drawing assembly of multiple parts is complex and bigger in size, you should be a place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.



100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed!





*** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER***

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment