Tuesday 10 March 2020

Convert Drawings Or Sketches To 3D Models From Your 2D Drawings, Images











About:

If you have a 2D drawings in .pdf or .jpg and need to convert it to SOLIDWORKS or CorelDRAW (vector format), I can help you for only $5.
I make a drawings any format. 
I also can make a drawing  from your 3D models for only $5.
Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver as quick as I can.


I guarantee the confidentiality of commercial secrets and technical information.



Please remember, one order = one drawing.
If you need more drawings in one order, please request a custom offer.


Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it. 


Best regards,
Volodymyr

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment